7.19.2014

I am inspired!

What a wonderful symphony of sights, sounds, tastes, and experiences!  I am so thankful to you God that you blessed me with meeting artists, overhearing conversations "they are sheep.  Keeping up their bank statements not even living," and enjoying The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  

I feel you reminding me that life is not my safe rules and routines.  An echo is ringing out from last week's retreat and the sermon I prepared.  Wake up to the true reality to true life!  It's with Christ and it's being fishers of men.  Be open to whatever I ask, whenever I ask.  I am the LORD your God.

You have stroked my inner desires for art, interaction, rest, leisure, and inspiration.  You are a living God!!! You call me to vibrancy not drudgery.  Praise the Lord!

In Jesus' Name
Amen

No comments: