11.05.2014

Caught

I feel the sawing need to clear myself.  Seen with roommate with another friend.  Not invited. Checked if she was free. I think it's ok - I am not to blame. But I keep opening my email to send a explanation email.

She might have blushed because she doesn't like to bump into other people unexpectedly.  She might be hurt that I'm not taking initiative with her.  Need to tell her I enjoy the times we hang out.  She hears my most burdening and unfiltered thoughts.  Does she feel valued or a bother to schedule things with.

Sit with it.  Let it pass.  Or say something?
Lord, help me to deal with the piercing impressions people may have of me.  Correct or not.
Fear you and revere you.
If I do what is right concerning you, you will take care of everything else  - C

My reputation is not my salvation.

No comments: